8.27.2013

ANYWHERE BUT HERE

ANYWHERE BUT HERE by Ohara.Hale
ANYWHERE BUT HERE, a photo by Ohara.Hale on Flickr.
The first three of an ongoing series of portraits entitled "ANYWHERE BUT HERE".

I've been doing a lot of live sketching lately - focusing more and more on people. I love drawing objects, I think because they have a specific contained and balanced shape - one that is easily recognized. People have always been hard for me. I don't find arms or legs that attractive and I usually avoid looking at feet all together ( although I'm sure I'll do a series of feet in the future just because of that, hah).

:)
MORE TO COME!
You can follow more of my work on BEHANCE - where I post my projects.

Cheers!
xo
Ohara
http://www.behance.net/gallery/ANYWHERE-BUT-HERE/10603119

ANYWHERE 12
ANYWHERE 3
ANYWHERE 2ANYWHERE 1

No comments: